Nia Danielle Banks, MD, PhD
The Fine Art of Being You.
- Nia Danielle Banks, MD, PhD - Applies Consultation Fee Toward Surgery!
You will never be treated like a number during any of your visits and we will do everything in our power to ensure you are happy with your experience at Beaux Arts.
Beaux Arts Institute of Plastic Surgery
We believe that there is no single aesthetic standard for everybody.
At Beaux Arts Plastic Institute of Plastic Surgery, we pride ourselves on getting to know you on a personal level while maintaing a professional relationship. This ensures our ability to guide you in the right direction to enhance your natural beauty while maintaining a natural look.
We will do everything in our power to ensure you are happy with your results.
This is why we develop indivdualized care plans for you determined by your needs, wants, and cosmetic goals. By crafting these unique care plans, Dr. Banks can optimize the effects of your treatment, and help you to reach your goals!
Are you ready to enhance your natural beauty, regain your confidence, and improve the quality of your life?
Contact us today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Banks.
- Dr. Banks is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- We're dedicated to providing you with an individualized Care Plan based around your specific needs.
- Dr. Banks completed her plastic surgery training at Johns Hopkins Hopsital followed by a fellowship in Paris France.
- We believe in continued training so that we can offer the latest proven techniques to our patients.
- Dr. Banks is a excellent surgeon and patient educator and encourages you to be a partner in designing your treatment plan.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants), Abdominal Liposuction (Liposculpture), Buttocks Augmentation (Fat Injections), Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty), Brazilian Butt Lift
Areas Served: Lanham, Washington, D.C., Columbia, Bowie, Baltimore, Arlington, Alexandria, Silver Spring, College Park