Nathan Monhian, MD, FACSCosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Medical Spas & Medspas
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Nathan Monhian, MD, FACS's profile.
View Nathan Monhian, MD, FACS Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Nathan Monhian, MD, FACS
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- BA degree - Yeshiva University, NY, 1992 (Magna Cum Laude)
- MD degree - Cornell University Medical College, NY, 1995 (Honors)
- Intern in General Surgery - University of California - San Francisco, 1996-1997
- Resident in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery; University of California San Francisco, 1997-2000
- Chief Resident in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, University of California - San Francisco, 2000-2001
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Michigan, 2001-2002
Honors and Awards:
- Sir Harold Delf Gillies Award of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for outstanding basic science research, 2002
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Academic scholarship, Cornell University Medical College
- American Medical Association Physicians’ Recognition Award
- Upjohn Award for Excellence to recognize Scholastic, Professional and Personal Achievement in Pharmacology
- Academic scholarship, Yeshiva University
- Dean’s List, Yeshiva University
Dr. Monhian received his undergraduate education at Yeshiva University, where he received his Bachelors degree with honors (Magna Cum Laude), and attended Cornell University Medical College, graduating with high distinction. At Cornell, he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honors society.
Dr. Monhian received his surgical training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery at the highly acclaimed University of California at San Francisco (UCSF)- annually ranked as one of the best hospitals in the country.
After completion of his internship and residency, Dr. Monhian continued his training at UCSF as Chief Resident. He then continued his advanced training in Facial Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Michigan, one of the most reputable medical centers in the country.
Dr. Monhian's research at University of Michigan was recognized by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and received the acclaimed Sir Harold Delf Gillies Award for the most outstanding basic science research in the field.
After completion of his training, Dr. Monhian returned to New York to raise his family near his hometown. He has authored many publications on various facial cosmetic surgery procedures and has been an invited speaker at national and international Facial Plastic Surgery meetings.
Dr. Monhian is among a select few physicians and surgeons to have multiple board certifications. He is certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgey, the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, and the American Board of Medical Specialties to perform facial plastic and reconstructive procedures.
The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
American Academy of Otolarynology-Head and Neck Surgery
American College of Surgeons
California Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Long Island Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Contact the Doctor
Please contact our office at 877-377-8024 or complete the form below to request more information from Nathan Monhian, MD, FACS.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation