Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Laser CenterCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Facial Plastic Surgery
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Michelle Hardaway, MD's profile.
View Michelle Hardaway, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Michelle Hardaway, MD
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Michelle Hardaway, M.D. has a broad and extensive background not only in plastic surgery but general surgery as well. She is a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, as well as a certified general surgeon, holding medical licenses in Michigan and New York.
She has won several honors in the medical profession, tutored at the University of Michigan and Wayne State, trained plastic surgery residents at Wayne State and Providence Hospital, and has published papers, as well as lectured on a variety of issues related to general, plastic and reconstructive surgery.At the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Laser Center, the patient is our priority- indeed our only priority. Whether you come into our office for cosmetic surgery or reconstructive surgery, our first step is to sit down with you to discuss your objectives and all the factors involved in your decision.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S.)
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Michigan
- Completed her residency in the general surgery department of North Shore University Hospital (an affiliate of Cornell Medical Center in New York)
- Completed a burn fellowship at Wayne State
- Plastic Surgery residency at Nassau County Medical Center in New York
Affiliated with several major hospitals in the Detroit metropolitan area including:
Assistant clinical professor of surgery in Wayne State’s department of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
Board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon
Certified general surgeon-(Holding medical licenses in Michigan and New York)
Trained plastic surgery residents at Wayne State and Providence Hospital
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
United Health Care
United Health Plan
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation