Collins VisionLASIK - Laser Eye Surgery, Ophthalmology, Cataracts
Michael James Collins, Jr., MD, F.A.C.S.
Post Graduate Training
Hunkeler Eye Centers - Kansas City, KSýýOpthalmology Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery July,2000 - June,2001
Emory University School of Medicine - Atlanta, GAý Opthalmology Residency July, 1997 - June, 2000
Carilion Health System (University of Virginia) - Roanoke, VAý Transitional Year Internship July,1996 - June 1997Education
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine - Nashville, TNý M.D. May, 1996
University of Virginia - Charlottesville, VA B.A. (with distinction) May, 1991
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Opthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Association for Research in Vision and Opthalmology
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Georgia Society of Opthalmology
- Florida Society of Opthalmology
- Lee County Medical Society
Contact the Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from Michael James Collins, Jr., MD, F.A.C.S..
Share This Page
Call the office for complete details
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.