Michael Feiz & AssociatesBariatric Surgery (Weight Loss), Weight Loss Programs
Michael Feiz, MD
- American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
What is your favorite quote or saying?
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
What makes your specialties the right fields of medicine for you?
I have always had a passion for Medicine and changing ones life for the better. The bariatric field fits both my needs. I wake up every morning grateful and happy for what I do. My patients become my life patients and I have the chance to see their transformation to a better and healthier life because of my expertise and medicine.
When (your age) did you first realize you wanted to become a surgeon? And did you experience anything in particular to motivate you to achieve this prestigious goal?
I knew I wanted to become a surgeon at a young age. I loved the tv shows that would show surgeons performing surgery and saving lives. I remember always wanting a surgery kit for my birthday and performing "fake" surgeries on my father and siblings!
What is your favorite procedure to perform and why?
The Sleeve Gastrectomy is my favorite surgery to perform. The outcomes and success of my patients have been extraordinary! I have patients after a year of surgery who have lost 100+ pounds and are happy and healthy!
What procedure would you like to do more of and why?
In the last 6 months I have been performing far more of the Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery and would choose to do more. Recovery rate is fast and results are visible right away. All my patients have been happy with this procedure and have hit their goals in 4 months time!
What Sets Us Apart
At Feiz & Associates we take the time to sit with each patient and educate them about the various weight loss surgeries and select the one that best meets the patient's need. Our seminars are free and you have the chance to meet one-on-one with physicians
- Laparoscopic Surgery - Center for Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery
- Pancreatic and Foregut Surgery - Department of Surgery, Derriford Hospital
- Senior Registrar- Department of Surgery - University of Southern California
- Chief Resident - Department of Surgery - University of Southern California
- American Board of Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Society for bariatric Surgeons
- Society for American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Contact the Doctor
Please contact our office at 877-678-2127 or complete the form below to request more information from Michael Feiz, MD.
Share This Page
Before and After Pictures
Performed by Michael Feiz, MD
Great West Life
United Health Plan
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation