Summit Plastic Surgery and Med SpaCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Medical Spas & Medspas
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Matt G Chhatre, MD's profile.
View Matt G Chhatre, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Matt G Chhatre, MD
- American College of Surgeons
International Training Provides Care You Can Trust
"The best way I can give you the level of care you deserve is to have a strong background in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. I have been trained in prestigious residency programs in England and the United States. To this day, I stay abreast of innovations in the filed with around 80 hours of advanced training each year. This way, I can make sure you get the very latest care for your needs." - Dr. Chhatre
"I'm honored to have been recognized by these medical institutions and professional societies. But I'm just as honored when my patients thank me for the care I've given them. Nothing compares to that."- Dr. Chhatre
Certified in Plastic Surgery
Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery:University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
Fellow:American College of Surgeons
- Fellow(Plastic Surgery):Royal College of Physicians ans Surgeons of Canada
Attending Staff At:
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Blue Springs
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Kansas City Plastic Surgical Society
- Midwestern Plastic Surgery Society
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation
$50.00 fee applied toward surgery