Mary Mitskavich, MD
- We believe the well-informed patient becomes the happiest patient, and thus every consultation will culminate in a discussion addressing your wishes, a thoughtful procedural plan, alternative options, and a program for maintenance and continued care. We believe in lasting results but understand the inconvenience of "downtime."
- We respect the difference between the naturally refreshed appearance and the artificially enhanced appearance. We understand that true beauty is expressed from within and wish to help our patients express their beauty from the inside-out.
- Coastal is proud to offer the BEST in laser skin resurfacing! Our UltraPulse technology delivers a fractional CO2 laser to resurface and rejuvenate the skin. These treatments-Active FX, DeepFX, or Total FX -are customized to treat each patient's skin care needs with controlled depth and energy dellivery. Fractional CO2 skin resurfacing is the most effective way to resurface the skin for treatment of wrinkles, colored spots, acne scarring, skin tightening, and new collagen formation. The UltraPulse technology delivers superior results with MINIMAL DOWNTIME!
- Skin Cancer Reconstructive Surgery involves a specific skillset to maximize cosmetic and functional outcomes in reconstructing skin defects of the face, scalp, and neck.
- Rhinoplasty/Enhancement of the Nose can improve the shape or function of your nose. The nose can be rotated, shortened, lengthened, straightened, narrowed, or adjusted to meet your aesthetic goals. Functional surgery can help you breathe with less resistance overall, in appropriate circumstances. Dr. Sparano offers free graphic morphing with every consultation to better plan the postoperative results.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Deviated septum surgery, Tonsillectomy, Snoring/Sleep Apnea, Head and Neck Surgery, Balloon Sinus Surgery (Sinuplasty)
Areas Served: Spring Lake, Deal, Tinton Falls, Freehold, Avon, Sea Girt, Manasquan, Brick, Shrewsbury, Neptune