The Carney CenterCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Facial Plastic Surgery, Anti-Aging
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Martin Carney, MD's profile.
View Martin Carney, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Martin Carney, MD
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
What Sets Us Apart
At the Carney Center, our goal is to help you look and feel your best!
- B.S., Boston College, 1980, Magna Cum Laude
- Medical degree, Jefferson Medical College
- Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital
- Intern in Surgery, 1980-1981
- Junior Resident in Surgery, 1981-1982
- Senior Resident in Surgery, 1982-1984
- Harvard Medical School, Brigham & Women's Hospital and The Children's Hospital
- Senior Resident in Plastic Surgery, 1984-1985
- Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery, 1985-1986
- American Medical Association, 1977
- American Medical Student Association, 1978
- Flying Physicians Association, 1978
- Jefferson Medical College Alumni Association, 1980
- Lipoplasty Society of North America, 1986
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, 1992
- Virginia Beach Medical Society, 1986 - present 1999 - served as President
- Rhode Island Medical Society, 1981
- Medical Society of Virginia, 1986
- American Society of Plastic Surgery, 1989
- Fellow, The American College of Surgeons, 1991
- Virginia Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, 1991
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, 1997
Contact the Doctor
Please contact our office at 877-415-5770 or complete the form below to request more information from Martin Carney, MD.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation