Accents Cosmetic Surgery and Medical SpaCosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Medical Spas & Medspas
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Mark N. Berkowitz, M.D.'s profile.
View Mark N. Berkowitz, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Mark N. Berkowitz, M.D.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
What Sets Us Apart
At Accents, our focus is on accentuating your natural beauty. Enjoy remarkable and dramatic results that will help you feel more confident and look more youthful. We have been providing cosmetic-enhancing services for more than 15 years.
- B.S. degree from City University of New York’s Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education – graduating Cum Laude and Dean’s List
- Medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, in New York in two years.
- One-year Internship at Interfaith Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Three years residency training at Interfaith Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY (Chief Resident during his final year)
- Fellowship in Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 1995 at the University of Toronto in Canada.
Education remains a driving force in Dr. Berkowitz’s life – both as an educator and a student. Dr. Berkowitz attends several conferences and workshops each year to learn about advances in technologies and techniques which he shares with his patients when fitting. Dr. Berkowitz is also committed to patient education – sharing his knowledge during seminars and in one-on-one consultations.
Board certification by the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Fellowship endorsements from the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive surgery as well as the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation
$30 fee applied toward surgery