Magda Barsum-Homsy, MD, FRCS (C)
At The Eye Institute, you have the unique benefit of a shared network of talented physicians - all working together.
Our mission is to provide you with an expert for any eye problem you may have.
Eye Institute of West Florida
Aside from being one of the very few pediatric ophthalmologists on the west coast of Florida with the expertise, training, and surgical skills to treat pediatrics and glaucoma, Dr. Barsoum-Homsy also teaches residents the science of her specialty as the Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of South Florida. She, also, often receives invitations to speak as a guest lecturer overseas.
- A warm and welcoming staff who will always greet you with a smile and do whatever it takes to ensure each visit is a comfortable one.
- Multiple locations in west Florida to provide you with the world-class care you'll come to expect from us.
- Innovative treatment and procedures readily available which were pioneered by our very own physicians.
- Thousands of happy patients already served by all three of our locations.
- Fellowship-Trained, Board-Certified Physicians.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Treatment, Amblyopia, Strabismus, Pediatric Ocular abnormalities, Vitreoretinal Surgery, Oculoplastics, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Comprehensive Eye Care, Ophthalmologists
Areas Served: Largo, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Belleair Bluffs, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Treasure Island, Pinellas Park, Tarpon Springs