Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) Reviews
Share This Page
- If I decide to have blepharoplasty, how large would the incisions have to be?
- Which should come first ... LASIK surgery or eyelid lift surgery and how much time between the surgeries?
- How do I remove the wrinkles and bags below my eyes?
- Can I have lower eyelid lift surgery to remove bags/wrinkles if I had corneal ulcers and dry eye syndrome?
- What is the easiest and least painful way to get rid of bags under the eyes and the cost?
- What is the easiest and least painful way to remove bags under my eye? What will it cost?
- Can I avoid "capsular contraction" if I have my breast implants replaced?
- How do you remove bags beneath the eyes?
- I had eyelid surgery on the lower lids twice; can I have it done a third time?
Before and After Pictures
Lower Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)view details
- Avg. Cost: $2525
- Candidate: excess fat, wrinkled, drooping skin of upper eyelids; bags, puffiness under eyes
- Length: 1-3 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: Up to 10 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.