Liposuction Surgery (Lipoplasty) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- PUERTO RICO
Share This Page
- I had liposuction twice, but my skin feels and looks like an old lady's skin. Should I have a tummy tuck?
- How effective and dangerous is liposuction and what are your recommendations?
- I have very large breasts that cause me back/neck/shoulder pain. Should I have breast reduction surgery and when?
- Can the affected area become fat again after liposuction? Who is a candidate?
- What should be done if I have too much skin over my abdomen after having two liposuctions and I plan to get pregnant again?
- What should I do if I had breast reduction surgery and liposuction and now I have square protrusions where my breasts previously began?
- What is the difference between plastic surgery and liposuction?
- What is the cost, will insurance contribute and what is the recovery time for mid-section liposuction and breast reduction to loose weight?
- Avg. Cost: $3567
- Candidate: Normal weight with isolated fatty areas
- Length: 45 minutes - 4 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 1-2 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.