Liposuction for Women GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- NORTH DAKOTA
- PUERTO RICO
- RHODE ISLAND
- SOUTH CAROLINA
Share This Page
- Is Smart-Lipo or Tube Lipo Better Than Liposuction?
- What are the differences in liposuction and how much does it cost?
- What can I do to reduce the size of my breasts to reduce back pain and can I get insurance to help?
- I have very large breasts that cause me back/neck/shoulder pain. Should I have breast reduction surgery and when?
- Can I have the fat under my chin removed by liposuction and what would be the cost?
- Can the affected area become fat again after liposuction? Who is a candidate?
- Can liposuction improve the shape of my body if I am 50 pounds over weight?
- What is the difference between plastic surgery and liposuction?
- Can my daughter have liposuction if she is really overweight?
- Can I get information on liposuction to help my 17 year-old daughter with her weight problem?
- Avg. Cost: $2224
- Candidate: Normal weight with isolated fatty areas
- Length: 45 minutes - 4 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 1-2 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.