Leonard S Kirsch, MD, FRCS (C)
At The Eye Institute, you have the unique benefit of a shared network of talented physicians - all working together to serve you better.
Our mission is to provide you with an expert for any eye problem you may have.
Eye Institute of West Florida
Dr. Kirsch's innovative treatments and diagnostic ability make him one of the most elite physicians in his field. He was one of the first surgeons to perform 25 gauge "no-stitch" Vitrectomy and pioneered the use of Photodynamic Therapy with Visudyne. His is also certified with the American Board of Ophthalmology and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
If it weren't for the Eye Institute I would be blind today. I am grateful for Dr. Kirsch's care and follow-up care.-W.H., Occupation Unknown
- A warm and welcoming staff who will always greet you with a smile and do whatever it takes to ensure each visit is a comfortable one.
- Multiple locations in west Florida to provide you with the world-class care you'll come to expect from us.
- Innovative treatment and procedures readily available which were pioneered by our very own physicians.
- Thousands of happy patients already served by all three of our locations.
- Fellowship-Trained, Board-Certified Physicians.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Treatment, 25-gauge Vitrectomy Surgery, Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment Treatment, Vitreoretinal Surgery, Oculoplastics, Comprehensive Eye Care
Areas Served: Largo, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Belleair Bluffs, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Treasure Island, Pinellas Park, Tarpon Springs