LASIK Eye Surgery GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
Share This Page
- Have there been any new procedural advancements that would help someone considering laser surgery?
- How long before surgery should a person not wear soft contact lenses?
- After LASIK surgery 8 years ago, eye is blurry. Should I get LASIK surgery again?
- Do less expensive lasik procedures mean lower quality in vision correction?
- Considering having lasik surgery done to clear up my astigmatism?
- Could I be a candidate for LASIK eye surgery if I am myopic, have severe astigmatism and have congenital cataracts?
- Where can I find information on side effects of laser vision correction for farsightedness?
- Can I expect my LASIK Eye Surgery to put my eyes at 20/20 and can I take vitamins or certain foods to help?
- Which should come first ... LASIK surgery or eyelid lift surgery and how much time between the surgeries?
- Regarding LASIK eye suregery and Laser eye surgery, what is the difference, why is the cost rising, what are the risks, and are there age requirements?
- Avg. Cost: $1700
- Candidate: Over 18 with healthy corneas
- Length: 10 minutes
- Treatment: Usually one
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 1-3 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.