Laser Skin Resurfacing GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Laser Skin Resurfacing Reviews
Share This Page
- What is the cost of laser skin resurfacing?
- What is better chemical peel or laser C02?
- What procedure can a 55 year old have done to improve dull, sagging facial skin?
- What are the pro's and con's of laser skin resurfacing with a laser specialist?
- I am 51, but I have lots and lots of lines, wrinkles. What is the best solution?
- I have pigment and indentation scar damage from hair removal products/processes. What can I do to correct this?
- For breast enlargement scars, can I get use a skin pigment tattoo rather than laser surgery?
- What procedures will remove the discolored skin and hair on the chest and breast?
- What is the best solution and cost to remove lots of lines and wrinkles from my face?
- Will microdermabrasion remove mild-to-moderate acne scars mainly on my checks?
- Avg. Cost: $2250
- Candidate: Fair, non-oily skin; sun-damaged facial skin, wrinkles around mouth and eyes, acne scars
- Length: Variable, up to 1 1/2 hours
- Treatment: One or multiple depending on laser and skin condition
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: Variable, up to 14 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.