Laser Hair Removal GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- PUERTO RICO
- SOUTH CAROLINA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
Share This Page
- I have pigment and indentation scar damage from hair removal products/processes. What can I do to correct this?
- What procedures will remove the discolored skin and hair on the chest and breast?
- What should I do if I have tried everything to remove my facial hair and I do not think I can afford laser hair removal?
- Should I continue topical treatments or consider laser hair removal to deal with chronic razor bumps from shaving?
- How do I remove body hair from my back and shoulders, what will it cost, and where do I get it done?
- Can a laser hair removal treatment provide a permanent removal solution to dark hair on my chin and upper lip?
- What is the best way to get rid of acne scars and now hair on my face?
- Should I consider laser skin resurfacing to remove pitted scars from plucking ingrown hairs on my chin?
- Can the Estratest I am taking for hot flashes and mood swings cause facial hair growth and what can I do about it?
- What can I consider beyond electrolysis and using tweezers to remove light facial hair that keeps coming back?
- Avg. Cost: $423
- Candidate: Unwanted hair on face or body
- Length: 1-2 hours Depends on area
- Treatment: Multiple sessions
- Results: Ongoing
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.