Kenneth Epstein, DDS, FAGD & Associates - Family Dental GroupCosmetic Dentistry, Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontics, Orthodontics (Dentistry)Other Doctors in this Practice
Kenneth Epstein, DDS, FAGD
- American Dental Association
About Fairfield Dentist, Dr. Kenneth Epstein, DDS, FAGD
Dr. Kenneth Epstein is a Fairfield dentist and the CEO of Family Dental Group. For 35 years, Dr. Epstein has been serving the dental needs of patients across the country, as well as teaching other dentists how to provide nurturing and effective care in their own offices. Dr. Epstein believes in a comprehensive approach to all branches of general and specialized dentistry.
Prior to attending and completing dental school at the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery in 1977, Dr. Epstein worked as a dental assistant and orthodontic lab technician. He also worked in the operating rooms of Bridgeport Hospital, Park City Hospital and Saint Vincent's Hospital during a heart research grant with the Bridgeport Heart Association. In 1984, Dr. Epstein became a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.
Despite his extensive experience and qualifications, Dr. Epstein is constantly attending continuing education courses to remain abreast of the most recent changes and technological advancements in dentistry. In fact, because Dr. Epstein has attended thousands of hours of ongoing education, he is highly regarded as one of the world’s most respected dental researchers.
His advanced knowledge of cosmetic and restorative dentistry has earned him many public speaking appearances, including slots on WABC-TV to discuss the latest in oral cancer screenings, cosmetic enhancements and comfort management.
To maintain his professional knowledge and reputation, Dr. Epstein attends seminars and other ongoing education courses a minimum of three weeks ever year, and he also subscribes to and studies many well-respected dental journals.
- ADA - American Dental Association
- CSDA - Connecticut State Dental Association
- BDA - Bridgeport Dental Association
- ASDC - American Society of Dentistry for Children
- CSDC - Connecticut Society of Dentistry for Children (Past President)
- AO - Academy of Osseointegration
- FCDC - Fairfield County Dental Study Club
- CC - Crown Council
- SNEAPA - Southern New England Academy of Practice Administration
- ASCD - Academy of Stress and Chronic Disease
- AO - Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- INVISALIGN – Premier Preferred Provider
- BIOMET 3I IMPLANT COMPANY - Platinum Provider
- DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL - Pinnacle Group
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation