Joseph S. Sanfilippo, M.D.
Are You Looking For A Clinic That Provides State-Of-The-Art Programs In A Warm, Welcoming Environment?
The Center for Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology offers a woman-focused approach consisting of knowledge, and expertise to provide you with highly personalized reproductive health care, including evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment.
Magee Womens Hospital
Magee-Women’s Hospital’s Center for Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology offers a woman-focused approach consisting of knowledge, and expertise to provide you with highly personalized reproductive health care, including evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment.
The Center is home to leading reproductive endocrinologists, embryologists, scientists and andrologists, who have dedicated themselves to the health and well-being of you. Our physicians are supported by a team of specialized nurses, social workers, financial counselors, and highly trained embryologists and laboratory staff.
Expertise at all levels helps women throughout every stage of life. For infertility treatment some of the most common problems treated at the Center include:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive tract abnormalities
- Recurrent miscarriage and more
Treatment decisions are made in conjunction with the couple and may include:
- ovulation induction
- intrauterine insemination
- assisted reproduction including in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- donor gametes (sperm and oocytes)
- preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Robotic tubal reversal (Tubal reanastomosis)
In addition, the Center offers an egg donation program. Some women are unable to achieve pregnancy with their own eggs for reasons such as premature ovarian failure, decreased ovarian reserve and poor oocyte quality. Magee is currently seeking young, healthy women who care enough to give the gift of life and donate their eggs.
Advanced technology, ongoing research and a supportive team approach keep Magee’s Center for Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology on the cutting edge, but listening keeps us in touch with what matters most - You.
Recently I became a new patient of Dr. Sanfilippo. He was so personable, warm, and kind that I felt like I had known him for a very long time. He makes my visits comfortable and informative. I am glad that Dr. Sanfilippo was recommended to me by a friend who works at Magee Hospital.-Kelly H., College Student
- Personalized care - you will never feel like a "number" in our practice.
- Cost Sharing Program that can be utilized by anyone. We do not "cherry pick" our patients, allowing only some to take advantage of the shared risk program.
- We offer all aspects of infertility treatment, from natural cycle with timed intercourse, to the more advanced technologies such as IVF with ICSI, donor egg, gestational surrogacy and preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- With the most extensive listing of donors in the area, couples needing IVF with donor eggs can often achieve pregnancy within 6 months.
- Our staff of physicians, nurses, embryologists, and support staff pride themselves in helping you take advantage of their combined expertise of over 125 years in the field of reproductive health.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Artificial Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Egg Donation, ICSI (Microfertilization), Tubal Ligation Reversal
Areas Served: Pittsburgh, Butler, Uniontown, Monroeville, Johnstown, Wexford, Erie, Morgantown, Wheeling, Steubenville