Jeffrey S Schwartz, MD
At The Eye Institute, you have the unique benefit of a shared network of talented physicians - all working together.
Our mission is to provide you with an expert for any eye problem you may have.
Eye Institute of West Florida
Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz serves as a consultant to many internationally recognized pharmaceutical companies in search of more effective glaucoma medications. He is also on the Board of Directors and is the Medical Consultant for the Lighthouse of Pinellas and has served as the Medical Director for numerous health care plans.
Dr. Schwartz and his staff are very caring, knowledgeable - always smiling and fantastic bed-side manners! Because we (myself, my husband, Dr. Schwartz and his staff) were not sure if any of my sight would be restored - THIS IS A MIRACLE! Dr. Schwartz and his staff are my angels...and now I should work with people that don't have sight and guide them to him.-S.C., Occupation Unknown
- A warm and welcoming staff who will always greet you with a smile and do whatever it takes to ensure each visit is a comfortable one.
- Multiple locations in west Florida to provide you with the world-class care you'll come to expect from us.
- Innovative treatment and procedures readily available which were pioneered by our very own physicians.
- Thousands of happy patients already served by all three of our locations.
- Fellowship-Trained, Board-Certified Physicians.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Glaucoma Treatment, SLT Surgery, Trabeculectomy, Ophthalmologists, Glaucoma Surgery
Areas Served: Largo, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Belleair Bluffs, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Treasure Island, Pinellas Park, Tarpon Springs