Wagner & AssociatesCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®)
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Jeffrey D. Wagner, M.D.'s profile.
View Jeffrey D. Wagner, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Jeffrey D. Wagner, M.D.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Describe the most rewarding experience that you have had working with a patient?
Some of my most rewarding experiences have been cases of skin cancer reconstruction and breast surgery.
What is your charity organization of choice and why?
Outrun The Sun, a melanoma charity organization started by several family members of several of my previous patients.
What is your favorite quote or saying?
Get it right the first time (if you possibly can). Anything worth doing is worth doing your best.
What makes your specialties the right fields of medicine for you?
Plastic surgery is a unique combination of artistry, technique, and knowledge. No other medical specialty can match this balance and broad scope of practice.
When (your age) did you first realize you wanted to enter the health & medical field? And did you experience anything in particular to motivate you to achieve this prestigious goal?
Probably at about age 22, during anatomy lab, in my first year of medical school.
Can you tell us in your own words what you consider a perfect outcome of a surgical procedure?
Surgeon has cured the disease or remedied the problem AND surgeon AND the patient are both equally happy with the result.
What is your favorite procedure to perform and why?
Favorite cosmetic procedure is breast augmentation because there is a high patient satisfaction and results are consistently very good.
What procedure would you like to do more of and why?
Probably rhinoplasty, because it is a challenging operation for the surgeon that dramatically changes the client's appearance and self image.
In a perfect world, when would you like to retire, where would you go and what would you do?
I would like to retire while I am still healthy enough to enjoy an active lifestyle. I can envision living in the Canadian Rocky Mountains and fishing most of the time.
What Sets Us Apart
When clients choose Wagner and Associates, they are choosing the highest quality and safety.
UNDERGRADUATE: GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS COLLEGE, St. Peter, MN 1978-82, DEGREE: B.A. in Biology
UNDERGRADUATE MEDICAL:: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MEDICAL SCHOOL, Miinneapolis, MN 1982-86, DEGREE: Doctor of Medicine, June 1986
- Internship: UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, (General Surgery) 1986-87
- Residency: UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, (General Surgery), 1987-91
- Cheif Resident: UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON,(General Surgery) 1990-91
- PLASTIC SURGERY RESIDENCY: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN 1991-93
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Certificate #326579, July 1987
- American Board of Surgery, Certificate # 37366, June 1992,recertified 2002
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Certificate # 1910, November 1995, recertified 2004.
- Indiana State Medical License, License #01041504
- American Medical Association, 1983 - present
- Minnesota Medical Foundation, 1986 - present
- Indianapolis Medical Society, 1993 - present
- Indiana State Medical Association, 1993 - present
- Association of VA Surgeons, 1993 - 1999
- Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation, 1994 - present
- Society of Head and Neck Surgeons, 1994 - 1998
- Ohio Valley Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1994 - present
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 1995 - present
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (Melanoma Committee), 1995 - present
- Fellow, American College of Surgeon, 1996 - present
- Indiana State Chapter, American College of Surgeons, 1993-present
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, 1996 - present
- Society of Surgical Oncology, 1996 - present
- Plastic Surgery Research Council, 1996 - present
- American College of Surgeon Oncology Group (Melanoma Committee), 1999 - present
- Indiana Medical Oncology Society, 2000-Present
- American Head and Neck Society, 1998 – present
- ACOSOG Melanoma Committee Member, 1999 – present
- ACOSOG Audit Committee Member, 2001 – present
- ECOG Melanoma Committee Member (Surgery Liason), 2001 – present
- Central Surgical Society, 2002 – present
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons, May 2003
SPECIALTY BOARD STATUS:
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners, 1987
- Diplomat, American Board of Surgery, June 1992
- Diplomat, American Board of Plastic Surgery, November 1995
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation
$75.00 fee applied toward surgery