In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- Is it even possible for me to get pregnant if i have a tubal reversal?
- Can I get my tubes fixed after being burned so I can have another baby?
- What can we do to conceive a child without paying a surrogate?
- What are my chances of getting pregnant with my husband's sperm and a blood type of negative m?
- What's the chances of getting pregnant after having a tubal done with the "surgical glue" process?
- What is the cost to have my tubes unclamped?
- I want to become pregnant but I haven't had a cycle in 7 years, how can I fix this problem?
- Is the IVF procedure the same for a lesbian female as it is for a male and female?
- Is tubal reversal still possible at 45 years old?
- I'm in my 20s and interested in IVF. What should I consider to make a decision?
- Avg. Cost: $14500
- Candidate: Ovulation problems or blocked Fallopian tubes
- Length: 4-6 weeks
- Treatment: Several visits
- Results: 35%
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.