In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- Which procedure is cheaper, the IVF or the tubal reversal?
- I'm a lesbian and my spouse and I want to know how we can have kids?
- Is IVF possible after tubes being tied and husband with erectile dysfunction?
- Can I get pregnant after a c-section and my tubes being clamped?
- Would a tubal reversal or IVF be the recommended way to pregnancy?
- At 42, could I be a candidate for a tubal ligation reversal?
- Can I become pregnant after having a tubal ligation 4 years ago?
- Would I be able to get pregnant after having an Essure procedure?
- What is the cheapest but safest plan to have artificial insemination?
- Is it possible at 44 to have a tubal ligation reversal and have a baby?
- Avg. Cost: $14500
- Candidate: Ovulation problems or blocked Fallopian tubes
- Length: 4-6 weeks
- Treatment: Several visits
- Results: 35%
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.