In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- What age is too late to have Tubal Ligation Reversal done and does your insurance pay half?
- I have a fibroid, will I still be able to get pregnant at age 37?
- How much is it to have the artificial insemination procedure done?
- After no success with Clomid IUI, is IVF my only option for pregnancy?
- After miscarriage, having difficulty getting pregnant?
- If we want one more child and want genetic predetermination for a boy, should we reverse my husbands vasectomy or have in vitro fertilization?
- What should I do to have a baby if I had three miscarriages and I have irregular periods?
- What should I do to have a baby if I had three miscarriages and I have irregular monthly periods?
- Where do I get information on the various artificial insemination options?
- Conceiving with Turners Syndrome 45X
- Avg. Cost: $14500
- Candidate: Ovulation problems or blocked Fallopian tubes
- Length: 4-6 weeks
- Treatment: Several visits
- Results: 35%
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.