Heaton Eye Associates
It's a privilege to care for you!
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life of our patients by providing reassurance, improving and maintaining vision, and preventing blindness through treatment and education.
Heaton Eye Associates
Our physicians were the FIRST to offer LASIK laser vision correction in East Texas and have performed thousands of procedures since its inception. Heaton Eye Associates was also the FIRST in East Texas to perform the NearVision CK procedure, and are once again the FIRST to offer the new Crystalens and Verisyse Phakic Intraocular Lens (IOL) implantation procedures to East Texans.
Our eyes are the windows to the world and to the beauty that surrounds us. They are vital tools in our work and play that contribute to the quality of life we lead. Eye care is essential in maintaining that quality.
The extensive care and energy that Heaton Eye Associates puts into maintaining our leadership position on information and technology in the rapidly evolving science of ophthalmology reflects our commitment to our patients.We strive to enhance the quality of our patients' lives by providing reassurance, improving and maintaining vision, and preventing blindness through treatment and education.
Please visit our individual doctors at their corresponding locations through the links below:
- Charles L. Heaton, M.D.
- Jeffrey S. Hunter, M.D.
- Todd M. Nickel, D.O.
- Adam P. Dossey, M.D.
- Mark G. Lloyd, O.D.
And give us a call today to schedule your first consultation with the leading eye doctors of East Texas!
- Our physicians and optometrists are committed to providing the best vision care to you at all stages of life.
- We have a reputation for excellence. Heaton Eye Associates has been voted "Best Eye Care" by the readers of BScene Magazine, a Locals Love Us winner, and our doctors have been named Super Doctors in Texas Monthly.
- Heaton Eye Associates offers state-of-the-art technology. We're the only practice in East Texas with the Wavelight Ex500 Excimer laser for LASIK, and we have an on-site AAAHC Medicare Certified Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- We have 4 locations across East Texas to serve you. We have the area's only Fellowship-trained Pediatric and Strabismus specialist and Fellowship-trained Glaucoma specialist.
- We focus on treating every patient like family while providing exceptional personal patient care with outstanding results.
Areas Served: Dallas, Fort Worth, Athens, Henderson, Shreveport LA, Mt Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, Longview, East Texas, Nacogdoches