Western Kentucky Institute of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic SurgeryCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Medical Spas & Medspas
George R. Valentini, MD, FACS
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
What Sets Us Apart
Our sophisticated office and experienced surgeon combine to offer you the best possible results for your plastic surgery goals.
Education and Distinctions
- Earned his Medical Degree at the University of Paris School of Medicine
- Completed General Surgery and Plastic Surgery Residency at the prestigious Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City
- Served as Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City
- Served as Associate Director of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service at Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, NY
- Serves as Chairman of the Surgery Department at Jennie Stuart Medical Center in Hopkinsville, KY
- Serves as Medical Director of the Jennie Stuart Wound Healing Center
- Founded Western Kentucky Institute of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Affiliated with the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Affiliated with the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Affiliated with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons
- Associated with the Lipoplasty Society
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Dr. George R. Valentini spent his early career as a cosmetic surgeon in New York City. He earned his medical degree at the University of Paris School of Medicine and then returned to the United States to complete his residency training in General and Plastic Surgery at the Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, New York.
Dr. Valentini enjoyed 10 years of success and acclaim as a celebrated surgeon in his Park Avenue practice in the Big Apple before relocating once again to Paris and furthering his international reputation as a skilled and dedicated plastic surgeon.
After years of service at the American Hospital in Paris, Dr. Valentini chose to found the Western Kentucky Institute of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery. He brings decades of training and experience to his valued plastic surgery clients in Hopkinsville and the surrounding areas. Patients travel from throughout Kentucky and Tennessee, and indeed from around the world, in order to benefit from Dr. Valentini's experience and dedication to personalized, individual care.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Call the office for complete details