Gastric Banding Surgery GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Share This Page
- Is it possible to revise a gastric sleeve into a full gastric bypass?
- Is it possible to have weight loss surgery and get around scar tissue on my stomach lining?
- Will Stomaphyx procedure help after gaining weight following a gastric sleeve procedure?
- What should I do about an potential obstructed bowel after gastric bypass surgery?
- How much does the StomaphyX procedure cost for a gastric bypass revision?
- What is the cash cost of weight loss surgery?
- How overweight do I have to be to consider the gastric banding or the gastric bypass surgery?
- Avg. Cost: $25000
- Candidate: BMI of 40 or higher
- Length: 2 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent but reversable
- Back to Work: 3-6 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.