Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy) Reviews
Share This Page
- What type of surgery would help with sagging cheeks?
- Being an open heart patient, would I be denied getting a face lift?
- I am 51, but I have lots and lots of lines, wrinkles. What is the best solution?
- What is the best solution and cost to remove lots of lines and wrinkles from my face?
- What is involved to tighten my neck area?
- How do I get rid of a double chin? Cost? Timing? Risks?
- Are any plastic surgeons in the Raleigh Durham NC area using glue for face lifts?
- How do I get prices and reputable cosmetic surgeons for a face lift, liposuction and laser skin resurfacing?
- Do Restylane and Botox injections interfere with having face lift surgery?
- Is an anesthesiologist required for a face lift?
Before and After Pictures
Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)view details
- Avg. Cost: $5283
- Candidate: Loose skin, deep lines, wrinkles, jowls
- Length: 2-3 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: Within 2 weeks
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.