Eyelid Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- NORTH DAKOTA
- PUERTO RICO
- RHODE ISLAND
- SOUTH CAROLINA
Share This Page
- Is there a safe procedure that has no down time and is not too costly to remove bags under my eyes?
- If I decide to have blepharoplasty, how large would the incisions have to be?
- I am 51, but I have lots and lots of lines, wrinkles. What is the best solution?
- Which should come first ... LASIK surgery or eyelid lift surgery and how much time between the surgeries?
- How do I remove the wrinkles and bags below my eyes?
- Can I have lower eyelid lift surgery to remove bags/wrinkles if I had corneal ulcers and dry eye syndrome?
- What procedures can be done for dark circles under the eyes?
- What is the easiest and least painful way to remove bags under my eye? What will it cost?
- How do you remove bags beneath the eyes?
- I had eyelid surgery on the lower lids twice; can I have it done a third time?
- Avg. Cost: $3500
- Candidate: excess fat, wrinkled, drooping skin of upper eyelids; bags, puffiness under eyes
- Length: 1-3 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: Up to 10 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.