Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates, LLCCosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®)
Erik Nuveen, M.D., D.M.D.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
What Sets Us Apart
We make it our goal to create the ideal experience for each and every single patient we have the opportunity to meet. We offer the highest levels of education, experience and skill, and a promise to listen to you and support you every step of the way.
- 1985-1989 B.A. Biology. Lafayette College. Easton , Pennsylvania.
- 1989-1994 D.M.D.- Doctorate in Dentistry. University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine. Farmington, Connecticut.
- 1994-1995 (PGY-1) General Practice Residency- certificate . UCLA Medical Center- Sepulveda V.A.M.C Northridge , California.
- 1995-1996 (PGY-2) Resident Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery- certificate. Harbor-UCLA Medical Center . Torrance , California.
- 1996-1999 (PGY- 2-5) Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery- certificate. MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1999-2001 M.D. – Doctorate in Medicine. Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Cleveland, Ohio.
- Examiner, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, 2008
- Diplomate, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery-2007
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery-2006
- American Medical Association- 1999-present
- Christian Medical and Dental Society 1993-present
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons-1995- present
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Cost of Consultation