Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- NORTH CAROLINA
- PUERTO RICO
Share This Page
- How much does it cost to repair an earlobe?
- What is the average cost for having gauged earlobes repaired?
- What is the cost to repair my earlobe from a piercing?
- I have a 6 year old daughter and 1 of her earlobes is split. What can I do about it?
- Is there a surgical procedure that can make sure my autistic son's ears and hearing are fine?
- What can I do to correct a lazy eye so I can pass the vision requirements to become a police officer?
- Will I be able to get 20/20 vision, like I had with hard contact lenses, after my second LASIK eye surgery?
- What should be done if my 24 year old son sees five black dots in his vision?
- Can I find a surgeon to remove a keloid on my ear by laser surgery?
- Who do I contact to do plastic surgery on my ears to change their shape?
- Avg. Cost: $2535
- Candidate: Protruding or disproportionate ears
- Length: 2-3 hours
- Treatment: One
- Results: Permanent
- Back to Work: 5 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.