DR. FLORENCE PETERS, PODIATRIST
I have been a Podiatric Physician and Surgeon for 34 years. I am a member of the Regulatory Compliance Association. Being a patient advocate, you deserve the right to be treated with respect, and kindness. You have a right to understand your condition, and to make your own decisions, knowing all the facts and consequences, if any. You have the right to be listened to and to have your phone calls returned, as soon as time permits. You are my priority. Why spend extra money and time visiting an E.R. when most of the procedures can be done in the office. Removal of ingrown toenails, removal and biopsy of warts...yes they can become cancerous. Casting of fractures, which do not require surgery. Casting for orthotics, arch supports, which are custom made. We measure you, take measurements, and cast you...not take foot impressions on spongy materials. We take into account your height, weight, the degree of the forefoot, rearfoot, gait analysis, and if their is one leg longer than another. A total biomechanical exam is needed to make the custom balanced arch supports...orthotics. Did you know, that some foot problems may contribute to you having leg,knee,hip, or back pain ? Fungal nails, gout, athletes feet, removal of splinters, glass etc. can be done in our office. Save money and time, see the specialist from the beginning. Call (847) 579-0445 4921 W. Elm Street McHenry, Ill. 24 Hr Ans. service
- I spend at least 1 hour , or more with each patient. You have a right to know what condition you have, and understand it.
- I listen, to all your medical problems. You cannot divorce the foot and ankle from the rest of the body.
- I work as a team member with your doctor and call in the top specialists to treat you. You are also a member of the team
- You are number one. I love my patients. You have the right to know your options and to excercise them
- I do my biopsies, scrappings, aspirations, etc. castings, local analgesics for minor procedures to save my patients money and time. I USE THE TOP PATHOLIGISTS to read the biopsies.
Some of our most asked about procedures: General Foot Pain and Discomfort, Heel Pain, Ingrown Toenails, Warts, Wound Care
Areas Served: McHenry Illinois, Lakemore Illinois, Woodstock Illinois, Johnsburg Illinois, Crystal Lake Illinois, Wonder Lake Illinois, Chicago Illinois, Cary, Illinois, Richmond