Delayed Breast Reconstruction Tram Flap Doctors in San Francisco, California
- Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Plastic Surgery, Vein Treatment
- Women's Plastic Surgery
- 2100 Webster Street, Suite 506
- San Francisco, California 94115
Doctor Horton is a Fellowship trained, Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. She attended a top ranked Medical School and did her Plastic Surgery Residency at a prestigious and selective University in Canada. She recognizes the value of the mind/body connection in healing and has incorporated these techniques into the surgical process.
Dr. Horton offers her patients the unique combination of surgical and artistic expertise. As a woman, she also understands the issues that their patients face regarding body image and self esteem.
Dr. Karen Horton specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face, breast, and body and reconstructive surgery of the breast.She additionally has formal training in Reconstructive Microsurgery, and performs complex reconstructive microsurgical procedures of the breast including the DIEP flap, the SIEA flap, the TUG (inner thigh) free flap and others.
- Plastic Surgery
- Charles Lee, Plastic Surgeon
- 2250 Hayes Street, Suite 508
- San Francisco, California 94117