Why you should choose the Reproductive Care Center:
Highly Trained, Experienced, Board Certified Physicians
- All patients are evaluated by a Board Certified sub specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility who has extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility including advanced reproductive technology techniques such as IVF. For further information about Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist training see http://www.socrei.org/
- Excellent IVF success rates as reported by the Society for Advanced Reproductive Technology and published by the CDC. In addition, our IUI success rates exceed the national average.
- Personal, individualized care by the same physician (of your choice) throughout your IVF treatment cycle. The same physician will perform the ultrasound, the egg retrieval and embryo transfer procedure. There are no medical students, residents, fellows in training (“visiting professors”) involved in your care, or newly trained physicians directly involved in your care.
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of both female and male infertility.
- Comprehensive infertility treatment options available including donor egg, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), egg freezing, embryo donation, gender selection and gestational surrogacy.
- 100% Money back guarantee option for IVF - You deliver a baby or we refund your money.
- Low stimulation (lower cost) IVF option available – price starts at $4995
- Unique, individualized IVF protocols designed to minimize the number of injections required.
- Financing available, including for the 100% money back guarantee option, for qualified patients.
- We continually provide updates and implement the latest treatments. Our physicians and staff routinely attend the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology as well as the American Society of Reproductive Medicine annual meetings in order to stay abreast of the most recent innovations and techniques.
- We believe that our services are competitively priced. If you have questions regarding our charges or the billing process, you should feel free to contact our billing department. If you believe that you can obtain a similar service from similarly highly qualified nursing, lab staff or physicians in the United States, our office administrator would be happy to review and discuss any written quote (that includes an appropriate description of the services that are included or excluded) to help you compare the cost of services. We will try to match any legitimate quote for similar services.
- In our opinion, we have the most experienced, caring, and compassionate infertility nurses!
- We try to allow adequate time for personal attention, provided by a caring and experienced staff dedicated to fertility care. We are available to answer patients’ questions and seek to exceed your expectations.
- We guarantee that an initial consultation will be available within one week of your call (if not you will receive a coupon for credit equivalent to the pre-paid cash value of the consult that can be applied to the cost of the consult if you are self pay or if you have insurance it can be applied to future uncovered services). A few minor exceptions apply during holidays and the annual national fertility society (ASRM) meeting.
- We respect and value your time and strive to see patients in a timely manner. We will try to notify you of any delays in the schedule. If we are unable to see you within 20 minutes of the time of your scheduled appointment, we will discount the charge of the consult (this does not apply to procedures or lab tests) for self pay patients by 50% or for patients covered by insurance we will provide a similar amount of future credit for any uncovered services.
- A secure patient internet portal is available that is linked to our state of the art electronic medical record system (eIVF). This allows patients to provide important medical information electronically both prior to the initial consult as well as receive information throughout the process including lab results and a summary of your treatment cycles.
- Secure electronic web correspondence with the physicians and RCC staff using the patient portal including requests for appointments.
- We are local and patients are seen in the Salt Lake City (Sandy) Utah area. We often see fertility patients from other areas such as Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, and Wyoming. Telephone consults are available for patients from outside the area.
- Early weekday morning and Saturday appointments are available.
- Availability of free initial consultation based on income . Call 801-878-8888 for details. Income based discounts for diagnosis and infertility treatment are also available.
- Most insurance companies accepted for office consults, follow-up visits, diagnostic testing, surgery and basic infertility treatments.
- State of the ART facility designed from the ground up in collaboration with one of the most highly regarded IVF lab environmental design teams - Alpha Environmental, Inc
- Two highly specialized egg retrieval surgical suites with full anesthesia capabilities if needed
- Specially designed high tech air handling systems for the IVF lab that include carbon filters, HEPA filters, permanganate filters, pressurized rooms, continuous air filtering, magnetic coordinated door locks, and top of the line incubators to provide the best environment for the embryos possible.
- Highly successful blastocyst culture system
- Proven, reliable cryopreservation processes including vitrification for embryos and oocytes (eggs)
- CAP accredited, CLIA certified, and FDA inspected laboratory with meticulous quality control processes
- Member of the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) who submits their honest and accurate data to SART and the CDC for public review
- Laser assisted hatching
- Highly trained, experienced embryologists with extensive ICSI experience
- Lab director with PhD and HCLD certification
- We have the most experienced embryologist in the region for embryo biopsy
- High security facility with several separate monitored alarm systems and video systems to keep your embryos safe and secure.
Most Popular Procedures: Artificial Insemination, Embryo Adoption, Fertility Preservation for Cancer Patients, Laser and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), Sperm Cryopreservation (Sperm Freezing), TESE (Sperm Recovery)
- Keith L Blauer, MD, MBA, FACOG, CPE
Reproductive Care Center
- Location: 10150 Petunia Way Sandy, UT 84092
- Click here for phone number
- Top Procedures:
- Artificial Insemination
- Embryo Adoption
- Fertility Preservation for Cancer Patients
- Laser and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Sperm Cryopreservation (Sperm Freezing)
- TESE (Sperm Recovery)
- Languages Spoken:
- Experience: 23 years
- CONTACT DOCTOR
- Keith L Blauer, MD, MBA, FACOG, CPE
Filter Search Results