- Carl G. Hindy, Ph.D., Psychologist Focused on Marr
- 120 Main Street
- Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
- Psychiatry, Psychology, Psychotherapy
- The Counseling Center of Nashua
- 1 Main St
- Nashua, New Hampshire 03064
Dr. Greenwald provides psychological services to children, adolescents, and adults, including individual, marital, family, and group psychotherapy. He specializes in overcoming the effects of growing up in dysfunctional families, managing post-traumatic stress reactions, reducing anxiety/panic, and improving family/marital and other relationships.With children and adolescents, he specializes in behavioral management (i.e., parenting, discipline, and behavior modification in the classroom), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and family counseling for parent-teen conflict.
Dr. Greenwald has presented and published professional articles on post traumatic stress disorder, childhood sexual abuse, and sibling sexual experiences. He is also the Administrative Director of The Counseling Center’s offices in Nashua, Manchester, and Hampton.
Most Popular Procedures: Couples Therapy, Family Therapy, Psychological Assessment
- Center for Self Development, P.C.
- 11 Northeastern Blvd. Suite 160
- Nashua, New Hampshire 03062