Dr. Horsley specializes in refractive surgery and has been involved with refractive surgery since 1978. Having the opportunity at that point to observe and follow what might be called the early LASIK procedures; the lamellar procedures (keratomileusis and epikeratophakia) that are the basis of modern LASIK today.
- Cataracts, LASIK - Laser Eye Surgery, Ophthalmology
- Mass Eye & Ear / Harvard Medical School
- 1 Montvale Avenue
- Stoneham, Massachusetts 02180
Filter Search Results
- LocationCity, state, or zip code.
Procedure Name is like:
- AK (Astigmatic Keratotomy) (1)
- Aphakic IOL (2)
- Artisan® Lens Implant (1)
- Automated Lamellar Therapeutic Keratectomy (1)
- Bifocals (1)
- View all 65 procedures
- Eyes (2)