Featured DoctorsClick on any of the Doctors to view their Profile. Move your mouse over the carousel to pause its position.
Dr. Catherine Emeruwa is a Board Certified Family Practice Physician who graduated from Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, in 2000.
She went to medical school in Nigeria and graduated in 1989. Her experiences in Nigeria exposed her to the horrors of late stage diseases that were very difficult to treat. This led her to look for alternatives to traditional medicine, which started journey through Africa, Europe, Canada, Jamaica, and now the United States, where she is determined to prevent disease progression, by intervening holistically and integrating allopathic and alternative medical modalities by testing blood, saliva, urine, stools, hair and even teleomeres/DNA before the disease begins.
She focuses on both the inside and the outside to achieve a balance of health and wellness and uses her qualifications from years of additional training in Mesotherapy/Lipodissolve, Aesthetics, Natural Hormones, Weight Loss Therapy, IV Vitamin Therapy, Chelation, Heavy Metals, and Liver Detoxification. This boosts the ability of the body to fight cancer and other illnesses.
Her team consists of Licensed Nurses/LPNs, Master Medical Aestheticians, Paramedics, EMTs, Phlebotomists, and more.
She is a member of the American Board of Family Practice, American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine and The American College for Advancement in Medicine.
She is skilled in the treatment of restoring what time has taken away without the use of surgery. She understands that each person is unique both inside and out and combines Nobel Prize winning glyconutrients along with the latest in non-surgical technology for a more youthful and healthier you.
Most Popular Procedures: Hormone replacement, Male Hormone Therapy, Menopause treatment
- Anti-Aging, Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Plastic Surgery, Vein Treatment
- Edwin C. Pound, Jr., MD PC
- 993c Johnson Ferry Rd #210
- Atlanta, Georgia 30342
With over 16 years of experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Edwin C. Pound III, MD is a leader among Atlanta's most respected plastic surgeons.
Most Popular Procedures: Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants)
- Acupuncture, Anti-Aging, Family Physicians, Pediatrics, Weight Loss Programs
- Mind Body Spirit Wellness
- 2801 Buford Highway Ne Ste T-30
- Atlanta, Georgia 30329
Mind Body Spirit Wellness is committed to helping your children and family attain emotional, physical and spiritual well being. We offer a variety of services for pediatric patients that include comprehensive evaluation and treatment plans to get the best results for your young person.
We are committed to empowering patients to be active participants in their health and well being while providing the highest quality of integrative and holistic services. What is unique (and what patients love) about our practice is the very personalized experience that each patient receives from the time they call to the end of their doctor visit. We see every patient as a whole and complete individual and not simply a collection of symptoms. Therefore, our approach is more one of creating a partnership between doctor and patient rather than the typical hierarchal interaction of traditional medicine.
- Anti-Aging, Medical Spas & Medspas, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Vein Treatment
- David Fern, M.D.
- 2665 N Decatur Rd Ste 730
- Decatur, Georgia 30033
- Anti-Aging, Cosmetic Surgery, Medical Spas & Medspas, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Vein Treatment
- Dr. Q Cosmetics
- 2675 N Decatur Rd Ste 609
- Decatur, Georgia 30033
- Antiaging Atlanta
- 5755 North Point Park, Suite 53
- Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
- Anti-Aging, Cosmetic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Vein Treatment, Weight Loss Programs
- Taylor Medical and Aesthetic Group
- 5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Ste C25
- Atlanta, Georgia 30328