Dr. Michael Duffy is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Jacksonville, Florida providing comprehensive aesthetic and reconstructive surgery services. He strives to help each patient achieve the results they desire from aesthetic procedures such as breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, liposuction, tummy tuck, facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, vaginal rejuvenation and popular services such as BOTOX®, Dysport®, Juvéderm® and other dermal fillers, and also provides complete skin care services with our experienced medical esthetician, advanced skin care product lines and laser services.
Dr. Obi's main objective is to provide you with state of the art treatment in a safe, caring and comfortable environment with an emphasis on patient education and understanding. For your convenience Dr. Obi specializes and offers you the following:
- Cosmetic Surgery of the Face and Body
- Breast Surgery: Enhancement, Lift, Reduction and Reconstruction
- Abdominal Contouring (Full and 'mini' abdominoplasty) Children's Plastic Surgery
To provide State of the Art treatment in a safe, caring and comfortable environment with an emphasis on patient education and understanding.
Most Popular Procedures: Abdominal Liposuction (Liposculpture), Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants), Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy), Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- John J. Obi, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgery
- Location: 3599 University Blvd S suite 1600 Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Click here for phone number
- Top Procedures:
- Abdominal Liposuction (Liposculpture)
- Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants)
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- CONTACT DOCTOR
- John J. Obi, MD
- Anti-Aging, Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Plastic Surgery, Vein Treatment
- Parkway Plastic Surgery
- 5101 Gate Pkwy # 2
- Jacksonville, Florida 32256
The guiding principle for Dr. Mobley's medical practice is "The Best Care -- Anywhere, Always" and he and his staff perform to that standard.
Dr. Mobley is board-certified in Plastic Reconstructive Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. His office is located in Jacksonville's prestigious Baptist Medical Center.
Filter Search Results
- LocationCity, state, or zip code.
Acne Scar Removal
- Acne Scar Removal
- Male (3)
- Ankle (2)
- Back (4)
- Breasts (4)
- Buttocks (4)
- Calf (4)
- View all 29 bodyparts