Illinois Allergy and Asthma Specialists was started by the partnership of Dr. Vivian Chou and Dr. Amishi Murthy. Our offices are located in the COS Building in Evanston, and in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago. We are board-certified allergists dedicated to applying our expertise in allergy, asthma, and immunology to provide compassionate and excellent care. We evaluate children and adults, and treat a wide range of allergic conditions, including asthma, allergic rhinitis, food allergy, atopic dermatitis (eczema), chronic sinusitis, stinging insect allergy, drug allergy, eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders, hives, angioedema (swelling), and immune deficiencies. We enjoy serving our patients in a welcoming environment.
- BAS, Stanford University, Biology and Music. Graduated with Honors in Biology
- MD, University of Illinois
- Internal Medicine Residency, Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, NY
- Allergy/Immunology Fellowship, Rush University Medical Center
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Fellow, Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology