Ask A Doctor
i have had reoccurring throat infections within the last month. Do i need tonsils removed? I had to go to the emergency room and get steriods to decrease swelling.
For a few months now I feel that sounds are muffled in my right ear. Also, my eyes get red and the upper and lower lids and some skin under my eye is puffy and red. A Dr. Recommended lubricating eye drops along with warm compresses, this worked well but it comes back each time when I stop the compression. I don't know what is going on. Thanks, Alice
Dr. Cuber has numerous publications in medical journals and textbooks, and has given presentations on the national level. He continues to study new methods in plastic and reconstructive surgery with special interests in all aspects of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
- Plastic Surgeons
- New York Medical College - Medical Degree
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center - General Surgery Residency
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Advanced Training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - Fellowship Training in Hand and Microsurgery
Financing is available through CARE CREDIT and Capital One. Please contact our office for complete details.
We offer affordable fees, financing, and computerized imaging to enable you to appreciate what you would like to look like after your procedure.
We participate in most insurance plans.