Comprehensive care for infants, children, adolescents, and children with special health care needs.
Sonoran Sky Pediatrics is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for infants, children, adolescents, and children with special health care needs. Every child in our practice is seen by a board certified pediatrician who provides a careful, thorough and compassionate evaluation. We strive to give every child our very best care, and we try to keep it fun! Appointments are available same day, and a physician is available 24/7 to answer emergency questions after hours. Care coordination is provided to those children with special health care needs who need assistance.
- Graduate of New York Medical College 1998
- Graduate of Georgetown University Medical Center's Pediatric Residency Program in 2001
- Board certified in 2001
- Has been practicing medicine in the east valley for almost 3 years
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- member of the Arizona Chapter of the AAP, section member of the council on children with disabilities, and member of the East Valley Pediatric Society
Most AHCCCS plans accepted