Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Cosmetic Nose Surgeon in Newburgh NY Rhinoplasty: reduction of dorsal bump and tip refinement
Performed By - Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein, M.D.
Ask A Doctor
This is actually about Lipo-Vibe. Are there any supplements I should not take before or after this treatment?
I have a scar from a birthmark removal on my face I would like to know how I could decrease the look of this scar and the scar also has pigmentation on it I think it's from the birthmark that left some spots from it
I am 77 years old. Am I to old to get a nose job.
I have had chronic gum pain that radiated to my head and basically debilitates me. I take Tylenol for the pain,1000 mg q4h, it alleviates the pain for around 3.5 hours then it comes back with a vengeance. I have squamous cell carcinoma and had a flap replace 80 % of my tongue. I have no epiglottis. 2 radical neck dissections. I have heard that BOTOX injections can help eliminate the pain that I am having. I have had this pain prior to my cancer diagnosis I believe as a result of shingles that I had in 2011. All of the research I have found points to postherpetic neuralgia. If I can get rid of this pain it would change my life. Will BOTOX help?
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ran Rubinstein.View More
Following repeated surgeries for recurring oral cancer, my oncological team gave me the go ahead for cosmetic surgery.
Not many plastic surgeons, they later said, would have tackled the job. In addition to removing lymph nodes, the team had taken fat and tissue in my neck. During the healing process my facial nerve had become entangled. Dr. Rubinstein worked carefully to untangle it and lifted the lower part of my face and neck. As an unexpected result (to me), he pulled up a long scar on my neck. It is now hard to see. Along with surgery Dr. Rubinstein also administered Sculptra to fill out hollows in my face (from age), Juvederm for my lips, and Botox to relax muscles in my upper face and eye area. All produced good results. I have since had Juvederm treatments, all with success. And I just had, after two years, a Sculptra "touch up."
People have complimented me on how healthly I look, a real boost to someone who has fought cancer. I enthusiasticly recommend Dr. Rubinstein.
- Deborah A.
Dr. Ran Rubinstein is a dual board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon in New York. He specializes in surgical procedures such as Rhinoplasty and Facelift surgery, as well as cosmetic injectable fillers and Balloon Sinuplasty for Sinusitis.
Dr. Ran Rubinstein is a distinguished Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and university instructor at New York Presbyterian Hospital. Not only is he the Director of Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists, PC, Dr. Rubinstein is also an active member of the teaching staff at the prestigious New York Presbyterian Hospital.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Spas & Medspas
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Ran Rubinstein is dual board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
As a facial surgeon with this unique medical background he can provide the expertise and understanding for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, eyes, head and neck. Dr. Ran Rubinstein is also an assistant professor at the prestigious Columbia – New York Presbyterian Hospital where he plays an active role in educating future facial plastic surgeons.
Double Board Certified Facial Surgeon Dr. Rubinstein expresses his artistic sensibilities in his passion for facial sculpting. His natural looking results in cosmetic nose surgery (rhinoplasty) stem from his unique ability to appreciate the diversity in facial beauty from person to person as well as across differing ethnicities. Dr. Rubinstein has an eye for facial harmony and balance has been transformative for many patients who have undergone cheek, chin, and neck sculpting procedures, both surgical and non surgical at his practice in New York.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine- medical school
- University of Medicine & Dentistry in New Jersey- Otolarygology, head & neck surgery residency
- University of South Florida, Tampa - Facial plastic surgery fellowship.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Member of the American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Assistant Professor at Columbia - New York Presbyterian Hospital
Educator and Trainer in advanced injection methods for Allergan, Bioform Medical, Medicis & Sanofi Aventis
- New York Presbyterian Hospital- Columbia University (Manhattan)
- Orange Regional Medical Center (Middletown)
- Vassar Hopital (Fishkill)
We offer financing for qualified patients through Care Credit and Chase Health Advance.
- CareCredit, the leader in patient/client financing, has helped more than 1 million patients/clients get the treatment or procedures they needed and wanted. With a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000, we offer a plan and a low monthly payment to fit comfortably into almost every budget.
- Chase Health Advance, ChaseHealthAdvance is an innovative financing solution that is easy to implement and manage. It can help you be more efficient, profitable and responsive to your patients' needs. Offer patients a wide range of no interest plans, competitive rates on extended payment plans and instant credit decisions.