Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Performed By - Dr. Ramtin Ronald Kassir, MD, FACS
Dr. Kassir has been the most skillful surgeon I have ever encountered since I have been treated by any surgeons. I came to Dr. Kassir with a very difficult problem that no other surgeons had ever been experienced both technically or aesthetically capable of treating. He took on my extremely difficult case and was successful in helping my facial issues dramatically. I am so thankful to have met Dr. Kassir and am forever grateful for all he has done to help me and has enabled me to get my confidence and life back. Thank you so much Dr. Kassir, you are truly the best!!View More
- susie sue
Monalisa Cosmetic Surgery offers you facial plastic surgery in Wayne, NJ. You are provided with access to a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures.
Dr. Ramtin Kassir is the chief plastic surgeon at Mona Lisa Cosmetic Surgery Center,and is considered one of New York's and New Jersey's leading facial plastic surgeon and comsetic surgeon in the field and is also a dermatology specialist.. He specializes in surgical and non-surgical procedures from facelift, to breast augmentation, eyelid surgery, forehead lift, Rhinoplasty, to cosmetic injections.
Dr. Ramtin Kassir, has extensive experience in the fields of facial plastic and cosmetic surgery, endoscopic surgery and laser surgery. He is double board certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Kassir is a featured expert on RealSelf.com regarding septoplasty.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
- 1984-1987 University of Texas at Austin (BA, high honors, magna cum laude)
- 1987-1991 University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (Doctor of Medicine, high honors, Alpha Omega Alpha, Academic Scholarships, NIH Grant, Fellowship from American Academy of Allergy and Immunology, Outstanding Research Awards)
- 1991-1996 University of Texas Medical Branch - Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (Outstanding Research Award)
- 1996-1997 University of South Florida, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 1997- Present Private practice, Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery/Otolaryngology, NY/NJ
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck SurgeryAmerican
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Dallas County Medical Society
We have financing plans for cosmetic procedures. The plan offers low monthly payments. For example, a $4,000 treatment can be as low as $95/month and the first monthly payment is not due for 6-8 weeks. The fixed interest rates range from 10% to 14% APR. So if you've ever wanted a procedure but were hesitant due to finances, this is a good option.