44 year old professional Denver woman, recently divorced, who finally decided to improve her genital image by undergoing Laser Reduction Labiaplasty. Her first comment at her 6 week postop visit was "I'm looking forward to becoming intimate again."
Performed By - Dr. Oscar A. Aguirre, MD, FACOG
Ask A Doctor
I had a tummy tuck 3 years ago and am now experiencing a tearing and pain on the right side. I can feel a suture inside and have aching pain from the tearing. I would prefer to not go back to my initial plastic surgeon due to some complications that occurred. What kind of doctor would be best to see for this issue?
Can orgasm be achieved after penial implant?
I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I'm wondering if its normal to be persistently itchy all over my body. If its not normal, how can I fix it?
Can liquid nitrogen treatment help treating my melasma, please advice.
Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr. Aguirre and his staff. Dr. Aguirre and I discussed procedures that would benefit me including labiaplasty, prepuce reduction, perineoplasty and multiple large skin tag removal. I always thought I had a great sex life and didn't want to change that. I decided to go ahead with these procedures mostly for hygienic reasons. As a nurse, I know firsthand how difficult it can be to keep the genital area clean when you have excess skin. I could not be more pleased with the results. Now, not only is it easier for me to get clean, but I am finding it so easy to achieve multiple orgasms without all that excess skin from the clitoral hood and labia in the way. I wouldn't have believed what a difference a few millimeters of skin could make! It is truly amazing! Again, I can not say enough about Dr. Aguirre and his staff. They did a great job of making me feel comfortable and I would highly recommend Aguirre Specialty Care.View More
Our Mission is to empower women with knowledge, choice, and alternatives.
By doing so, our patients can make educated choices that are reflective of their needs and values to achieve satisfaction in all areas of their lives. For those who choose to enhance their sexuality, we offer unique solutions and the expertise of a skilled gynecologic surgeon.
At Aguirre Specialty Care we offer timely, compassionate and personalized care. Many of our patients travel long distances so it is our priority to provide you with answers and options, as quickly as possible, and to assist you in understanding the personal solutions best suited to meeting your individual needs. We are the only practice in the Rocky Mountain Region dedicated to Female Pelvic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Aguirre has trained with world renowned surgeons in Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation, Urogynecology, and Aesthetic Body Contouring. Most recently he traveled to Colombia for additional training with the inventor of Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture, Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, in the world's most in-depth Liposculpture course: Tummy Tuck VASER 4D LIPO.
Dr. Aguirre is continuously adding to and improving his skill set. He is forever a student of his craft but also a master teacher and surgeon. He says: "There are a number of exciting new developments in body sculpting. I have trained in Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture and 4D LIPO with pioneers in the field to offer the latest techniques to my patients here in the Denver area." He adds, "these procedures create an athletic, sculpted appearance combining liposuction with advanced fat transfer techniques. Integrating the 4th dimension - MOTION - for totally natural results." I am excited to be the first surgeon in the Rocky Mountain Region to offer these procedures.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- University of Colorado at Boulder - Bachelor of Science in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center - Doctor of Medicine degree
- University of Kansas School of Medicine - Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Colorado Gynecology and Continence Center - Fellowship training in Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Associate of The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America
- President & Medical Director of Aguirre Specialty Care, the first urogynecology practice in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Founder and Medical Director of Milestone Medical Research, Inc. - A multispecialty clinical research center
- Founder Medical Director of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Denver
- Clinical Instructor at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Department of Ob/Gyn
- Consultant and Surgical Preceptor for Ethicon Women's Health and Urology
- Consultant and Surgical Preceptor for Medtronics
- Consultant for Boston Scientific Corporation
- Dr. Aguirre Brought Mid-urethral slings (TVT Sling) into wide use and acceptance to Colorado in 1998
- Dr. Aguirre was the first to use Prolift west of the Mississippi May 2005
- Dr. Aguirre was the first to use Prolift in Latin America - June 1, 2005
- Dr. Aguirre was the first surgeon in the world to use TVT-SECUR on July 26, 2006
- Dr. Aguirre brought InterStim Therapy into wide use and acceptance to Colorado in 1999
- Dr. Aguirre was the first to implant the Bion for pudendal nerve stimulation in
- Instructor for numerous cadaver labs and surgical training centers
- Dr. Aguirre has lectured and operated on urogynecologic procedures and patients throughout the world
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow ofACOG (American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Diplomat of ABOG (American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- AUGS (American Urogynecologic Society)
- IUGA (International Urogynecological Association)
- ICS (International Continence Society)
- AAGL (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists)
- AACS (American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery)
- AAOCG (American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists)
- International Society for Pelvic Neuromodulation
- International Pelvic Pain Society
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- American Medical Association
- Colorado Medical Society
- Denver Medical Society
As an Associate of The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America Dr Aguirre offers both Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) - Sexual Enhancement Surgery & Designer Laser Vaginoplasty (DLV) - Cosmetic Enhancing Surgery.
Unparalleled Training and Expertise:
As a preeminent pelvic surgeon, providing urogynecologic care for 10 years, Dr. Aguirre is ideally suited to address both women's functional and aesthetic concerns. Women who have concerns of their vulvar appearance or vaginal function should seek out the care of an experienced urogynecologic specialist as they are best suited to identify and treat the underlying problem. Dr. Aguirre has 2 extra years of training in vaginal and pelvic floor surgery compared to most other gynecologists who perform vaginal rejuvenation. Likewise most plastic surgeons have had little if any vaginal surgery training.
- Fellowship trained in urogynecology
- International expert in minimally invasive vagina and bladder surgery
- Worldwide reputation and surgical experience
- Actively involved in research and development new surgical procedures and techniques.
Financing is available through Care Credit. We accept fee-for-service. A 5% discount will be given on non-insurance vaginal surgeries when payments are made by cash.
- There are no discounts with check, credit card or ATM-card payments.