As a medical doctor and accredited Facial Plastic Surgeon, I incorporate an honest approach and a strong understanding of the esthetic ideal while working with you to enhance your beauty. You will enjoy a natural looking appearance and the very best results."
I don't think words can deeply explain how professional, caring and expert you are. I can sincerely write that in you I have found one amazing Doctor. Your attention to detail sets you apart from all others. Your seriousness is comforting. Your smile shows tenderness. Your touch reflecting tenderness. You took time to listen and were gentle in answering. Your honesty admired. Your work well executed. How you manage to get my face looking good and then stitch without showing scars is beyond me. You have made this experience happy and I am grateful.View More
Dr. Naznin Karsan's repertoire of surgical procedures includes facelifts, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), forehead lift, neck lifts, liposuction of the neck and jowls, facial implants, nasal surgery (rhinoplasty), laser resurfacing, scar revision and otoplasty. She performs reconstructive surgery for skin malignancies, facial paralysis, congenital deformities and trauma. She also focuses on non-invasive procedures for facial rejuvenation including Botox® and injectable fillers.
After years of training and experience, Dr. Karsan knows which procedure will be most effective for each client to achieve the look they desire. By staying up-to-date on the latest techniques and research, she applies her technical expertise to ensure that her clients receive only those procedures that are proven to be the most beneficial.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Bachelor of Science, BSc Honours
- Master of Science, MSc
- Doctor of Medicine, MD
- ORL, Head & Neck Surgery Residency
- University of Toronto - Surgery Accredited
- Facial Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery Fellowship
- Member, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member, Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomat of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- Diplomat of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the Canadian Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Texas Medical Association