Ask A Doctor
is lasik sugery covered under any medical insurances
I am 50 years old. I use glasses. Because of my age a cant have an surgery??? I have heard after 40 losing vision it is not possible.
Dr. Donald Miller is a LASIK surgeon at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire. When he decided to have the procedure himself, he wanted an eye surgeon who was highly skilled, was meticulous at every step from the screening exam to surgery and recovery, and offered the best technology. That's why he chose Dr. Mozayeni.View More
Now his vision is better than 20/20. Although he had to cross eight states, Dr. Miller couldn't see going anywhere else for IntraLASIK.
- Donald Miller, MD
Providence Eye & Laser Specialists of Charlotte is a premier LASIK facility offer the most recently approved FDA technology for vision correction surgery. Dr. Mozayeni , Founder and Surgeon at Providence Eye, is a board certified corneal specialists. He has performed tens of thousands of vision correction procedures. But this tremendous experience is not what Dr, Mozayeni is known for, he is most recognized for his extreme attention to detail and care that he gives every individual patient. Providence Eye is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Dr. Mozayeni performs state of the art vision correction surgery commonly called LASIK, IntraLASIK, OptiLASIK, PRK, Monovision LASIK, Presby-LASIK and keratoconus screenings.
- LASIK - Laser Eye Surgeons
- Albany Medical College in Albany NY
- Internship at Dartmouth- Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon NH
- Residency in Ophthalmology at the Albany Medical Center Hospital in Albany NY
- Fellowship in Cornea External Disease and Refractive Surgery at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis MN
- Voted one of the "Best Doctor's" in America by his peers for 2007-2012
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Board Certified Ophthalmologist