Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
The patient was bothered by fullness and skin laxity of the jowls and neck.
Performed By - Dr. Lee Ann M. Klausner, MD
I was referred to Dr. Klausner for corrective surgery and was pleased to receive far more than that. Not only were her surgical skills superior, she was friendly and supportive, ensuring my understanding of the both the surgical and recovery process and answering my every question. My recovery and results have surpassed my expectations and I have Dr. Klausner to thank for that. She could do the same for you!View More
- Ruth Nirenberg
Dr. Lee Ann Klausner helps you achieve the look you've always wanted. An expert in the care of facial skin and works directly with patients, performing services and providing skin care advice/assistance that is usually done by an aesthetician.
Dr. Klausner has in depth knowledge of the latest and most effective techniques of facial plastic surgery.
- Submental liposuction
- Eyelid surgery.
- Rhinoplasty - nose job, nose surgery, revision rhinoplasty, septal perforation repairs
- Minimally invasive, no downtime cosmetic procedures
Financing available through Care Credit - Apply Today!
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- M.D., Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: University of Texas Medical Center- Houston- Russell W.H. Kridel, M.D.
- Residency, Otolaryngology- Head/ Neck Surgery: New York University School of Medicine
- Internship, General Surgery: University of Alabama- Birmingham School of Medicine
- Internship, General Surgery: New York University School of Medicine
- B.A., with honors, cum laude, Boston College
- Member, New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society
- Member, American Medical Association