"I just have to sit down and thank you for such a beautiful job. I look in the mirror and see the results of a very highly skilled surgeon who really takes great pride in his work. I can understand why you are so busy."View More
- - HL
· Dr. Steinsapir is an eye and face expert and board certified surgeon. His patent-pending Microdroplet™ BOTOX® forehead lift and Deepfill™ under eye Restylane® services are legendary among Hollywood A-listers and entertainment insiders.
· Dr. Steinsapir believes that every treatment needs the personal touch of a caring, skilled surgeon. In this office, he will see you personally, listen to your concerns, and after a thorough examination, develop a minimally invasive plan that addresses your needs.
· Dr. Steinsapir is a UCLA and University of Chicago trained surgeon who did separate fellowships in both cosmetic and eyelid plastic surgery. The cosmetic subspecialties of facial plastic surgery and oculofacial surgery arguably provide stronger training pathways for the specialized cosmetic surgeries. You will benefit from his technical skills, experience, artistry, and wisdom.
· Dr. Steinsapir encourages you to visit http://www.lidlift.com to learn more about his background and then carefully look through the unretouched before and after photographs of his patients to understand what his natural approach can do for you at http://lidlift.com/examples/
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
· UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, M.D. June 23, 1986. 1981-1986
· University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A. Mathematics and Biology 1980. 1974-1978
· UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management, Los Angeles. Executive Program in Management. 2000-2001
· LAC/Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California. 1986-1987
· University of Chicago/Michael Reese Hospital Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Chicago, Illinois 1987-1990
· Cosmetic Surgery, The Morrow Institute. Rancho Mirage, California. Preceptor: David Morrow, M.D. 1994-1996
· Orbital and Oculoplastic Surgery, Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA School of Medicine. Preceptor: Norman Shorr, M.D. 1993-1994
· Research Fellow in Oculoplastics and Orbital Surgery with emphasis in Neuroscience, Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA School of Medicine. Preceptor: Robert A. Goldberg, M.D.; Scientific
· Mentor: David Hovda, Ph.D. 1991-1993
· Student Fellow in Pathology, Department of Pathology, UCLA School of Medicine. 1983-1984
· Student Fellow in Geriatrics, Multicampus Division of Geriatrics, UCLA School of Medicine. 1982
· Fellow, American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
· Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
· Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
· Fellow, Society of Heed Fellows