Personal Statement
Committed to improving your vision since 1974.

Ask A Doctor
what is the cost of a pterygium surgery

My husband has a lot of eye pain in one eye, although he says he can see well (he wears eyeglasses for closeup vision). He has seen his optometrist who prescribed the glasses, and a couple of ophthalmologists plus a neuro-ophthalmologist about this condition, and all his tests and exams come up negative. What type of doctor would he need to see? Not averse to hearing "psychiatrist"; not kidding. This is real.

View Answer
  • Cataracts
  • LASIK - Laser Eye Surgeons
  • Ophthalmologists
  • B.S. in Microbiology: Kansas State University
  • Medical Degree: University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City
  • Internship in Internal Medicine: University of Oklahoma's Department of Internal Medicine
  • Residency in Ophthalmology: University of Dean A. McGee Eye Institute
  • Fellowship in Cornea and External Disease: Dean A. McGee Eye Institute

Financing is accepted, please contact the office for more details on how to apply.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.