To anyone wanting to have LASIK- Dr. Mac and his staff are wonderful and the procedure is easy & painless. I highly recommend anyone wanting to see without glasses and contacts....you are at the right place. Just give them a little of your time and they will give you years of perfect vision. I will never go anywhere else nor will my family. Thanks again to a wonderful staff and a great Doctor like Dr. Mac!View More
- Karen H., CMA
- LASIK - Laser Eye Surgeons
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
- Undergraduate Training: Boston University. He double majored in Biology and Economics.
- Medical Training: Wake Forest University. He was one of only 2 students selected into the prestigious dual MD/MBA degree.
- Dr. Mac then completed his internship in Internal Medicine.
- Ophthalmology Residency: The University of Louisville. 3 years
Upon completing residency, Dr. Mac founded Metrolina Eye Associates in 2004. He has medical appointments at CMC-Union, Anson Community Hospital, and Presbyterian Hospital Matthews. As a board-eligible ophthalmologist, Dr. Mac is the author of numerous papers in the field of Ophthalmology and has lectured on the local and national level.