Discovering Your Beauty. Our Passion.
Eyelid Lift Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Middle-aged female patient dissatisfied with overall tired look to her upper and lower eyelids. Upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty (eyelid lift) performed with rejuvenation of natural eyelid shape and form. Notice a much more rested, youthful look following surgery.
Performed By - Dr. John M. Hilinski, M.D.
Dr. Hilinski has a very pleasant manner and his office staff was wonderful. I had surgery to repair a torn earlobe. The lobe was torn completely through. He was able to repair it and it looks fantastic. I would highly recommend him.View More
- Claire McCarthy, San Diego
Dr. John M. Hilinski is a highly specialized Board Certified San Diego surgeon that has dedicated his practice to Facial Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Hilinski offers comprehensive services in nearly all types of surgical and non-surgical facial enhancement. Dr. Hilinski is also one of only a few plastic surgeons in Southern California with advanced surgical expertise in Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty. Whether you desire full facial rejuvenation or subtle refinement, Dr. John Hilinski will give you the utmost care and individualized attention. If you are considering cosmetic facial enhancement, trust your face to a facial plastic surgeon. Trust your face to Dr. Hilinski.
- Anti-Aging Specialists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
- Vein Treatment Specialists
- Medical Doctorate (M.D.): Harvard Medical School (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship: University of Illinois, Chicago Medical Center (Chicago, Illinois)
- Head and Neck Surgery Residency and Chief Residency: University of California, San Diego Medical Center, Division of Head and Neck (San Diego, California)
- General Surgery Internship: University of California, San Diego Medical Center, Department of General Surgery (San Diego, California) Appointments and Teaching Positions:
- Staff Surgeon, Scripps Clinic Medical Group and Green Hospital, Division of Head and Neck (La Jolla, California)
- Clinical Faculty Instructor, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Division of Head and Neck Surgery, University of California, San Diego Medical Center (San Diego, California)
- Clinical Faculty Instructor, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Veterans Administration Medical Center (La Jolla, California)
- Clinical Instructor (Past), Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Illinois, Chicago Medical Center, (Chicago, Illinois)
Dr. Hilinski is one of few plastic surgeons double board certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. This makes him uniquely qualified to perform facial cosmetic enhancement. Dr. Hilinski was chosen for a prestigious Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery fellowship sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) and recognized by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS). He completed his fellowship under the direction of internationally renowned facial plastic surgeon Dean M. Toriumi, M.D. In conjunction with his training, Dr. Hilinski served as a Clinical Instructor in the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine. During his fellowship, Dr. Hilinski learned the latest advancements in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, encompassing all aspects of cosmetic facial enhancement. In particular, he received advanced training in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty technique.
Plastic surgery financing options available.