Ask A Doctor
Fuyiu is a remarkable practitioner. Having gone to a TCM practitioner for 5+ years, it was evident immediately after my first visit with Fuyiu that she had a level of expertise that far surpassed what I had become accustomed to. She has treated me over the last year for a variety of issues ranging from joint pain & digestive problems to heart arrhythmia, hypertension & anemiaâ?¦ I have experienced noticeable improvements with all of my symptoms and pathology. Most recently she detected some pulse abnormalities which led me to see a cardiologist for some issues that I would not have been aware of had it not been for Fuyiu. My husband refers to her as my â??physicianâ?? as she has repeatedly been more accurate and effective in treating my health concerns than most medical doctors that I have seen over the years. She is a highly skilled acupuncturist and continues to exceed my expectations!View More
Specializing in True Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine for the treatment of: Women's health, Men's health, anxiety, depression, fatigue, acute & chronic pain, allergies, headaches, digestive complaints, pre- and post-surgical recovery, health maintenance, and more.
True Acupuncture relies on detailed pulse taking & precise point location to maximize therapeutic results with minimal number of needles and treatments. With this style, treatments are only as needed (rarely more than once per week), unlike other treatment plans which require a patient to return 2-3 times per week.
Fuyiu's credentials include the following:
- Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) in Colorado (#1209)
- Master of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (MAOM) from the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin (AOMA)
- International Training through the International Training Program of Acupuncture, Moxibustion & Chinese Herbal Medicine at the Chengdu University of TCM in Chengdu, Sichuan, People's Republic of China
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (Dipl. OM) through the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified practitioner of Zen Shiatsu, American Organization for Bodywork (AOBTA) (#1358)
- Co-editor, Acupuncture Treatment of Disease - A Study Guide, with Qianzhi "Jamie" Wu, L.Ac.
- Editor and Compiler of the following: A Guide to Point Location and Herbal Internal Medicine: A Study Guide.
- Undergraduate degree (B.A.) in Biology from Bryn Mawr College